Seth Rich’s death has been making the rounds in the media again. He was the young DNC staffer found murdered in Washington D.C. July 8, 2016. It appears he is not the only DNC who died under suspicious circumstances recently. UN official John Ashe died under mysterious conditions on June 22, 2016. Victor Thorn, who wrote books exposing the Clintons died on August 1, 2016 and finally Shawn Lucas attorney in the Clinton DNC fraud case died August 4, 2016.
The media reported Seth Rich’s death as a robbery, as he was walking home from a bar late while speaking with his girlfriend on the phone. So much more has been revealed around his death. First, if his death was a robbery why were his watch, wallet, money and credit cards found on him? His death resembled more of ‘hit’ than a robbery. On July 22, 2016 44, 053 emails were leaked by Wikileaks. Because Seth worked for the DNC there has been much speculation he passed the emails to Julian Assange. Assange alluded to this in an interview….
Fox News reported that a “federal investigator” had corroborated Wheeler’s account, and that an FBI analysis of Rich’s computer showed he had transferred the 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments to Gavin MacFadyen, a man who had ties to WikiLeaks before he died last October.
The follow showed up on a forum so I am including it in this post:
Also, hacker Kim Dotcom tweeted, “If Congress includes #SethRich case into their Russia probe I’ll give written testimony with evidence that Seth Rich was @Wikileaks source.” May 19, 2017. (1)
Followed up by: I’m meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly. (2)
Wikileaks is offering a $20,000 reward for any information that leads to finding Rich’s killer. (3) Republican lobbyist Jack Burkman has stated that he is offering a $5,000 reward in addition to those announced by the DCPD and Wikileaks. (4)
Gavin MacFayden was an American Journalist and filmmaker. MacFadyen became an early mentor and defender of WikiLeaks and friend of Julian Assange, an Australian computer programmer, who founded WikiLeaks in 2006 and published millions of secret documents. He died of lung cancer in 2016.
John Ashe was the President of the United Nations General Assembly that ran from 2013-2014. Ashe was awaiting trial for charges brought on by the US District Court for the Southern District of New York. He was accused of using a probe on real estate Developer Ng Lap Seng for funneling money to deals for Antigua. Ashe was found dead in his home. It was said a barbell he was lifting dropped on his neck and his neck was broken and he was asphyxiated. (5)
Victor Thorn also known as Scott Robert Makufka who authored many books on the Clintons, The Hillary (And Bill) trilogy, and a book called the Clinton Body Count was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound on August 1. 2016 his birthday.
AMERICAN FREE PRESS contacted the State College [Pa.] Police Department this morning for any news on the suicide of Victor Thorn, whose birth name was Scott Robert Makufka.
AFP asked the policeman who answered the phone if the department could provide any updates.
“There was something that occurred on Monday morning, but I don’t know if we’ve released any identities or any details about it at this time.”
AFP asked if he knew when the release might happen.
“I don’t. I don’t know what the status of the investigation is. I have not seen the detective that’s in charge of that today yet. They’ll release it as soon as they can. I don’t know what the holdup is or the details are at this point.” (6)
Finally, Shawn Lucas process server and Bernie Sanders Supporter was found unconscious on his bathroom floor. July 2, 2016 by his girlfriend who immediately called 911. He died of a combination of medications. A man identified as Lucas served the DNC and its then-chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz with a class-action lawsuit. It went viral at the time. “Shawn and Ricardo film and serve process on Defendants DNC Services Corp. and Chairperson Debbie Wasserman Schultz at DNC’s headquarters in Washington, D.C., in the fraud class action Wilding et al. v. DNC Services Corp. et al,” the YouTube video description reads. (7) (8) It seems that there was contention he did not serve the papers properly and that the suit could not go forward until they were served.
There seems to be a lot going on at the DNC…. The more I read about Hillary and Obama’s supplying arms to the Middle East, the more complex their political agenda was. Frankly how anyone could be concerned about President Trump while this “S++t Show” is going on in Washington completely amazes me. There is so much going on while we are being distracted by our new president.
- BOOM!! Hacker Kim Dotcom: “I knew Seth Rich Was the Wikileaks Source—I was Involved!”, http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/boom-hacker-kim-dotcom-knew-seth-rich-wikileaks-source-involved/
- Morton, Joseph.“WikiLeaks offers $20,000 reward for help finding Omaha native Seth Rich’s killer”, Omaha World-Herald (August 10, 2016; Updated August 11, 2016): “Rich had worked for the DNC for two years and helped develop a computer program to make it easier for people to find polling places on Election Day.”
- “GOP lobbyist adds $5K to reward for info on murder of former DNC staffer Seth Rich”,WJLA-TV, December 5, 2016.
- Former UN General Assembly President and Five Others Charged In $1.3 Million Bribery Scheme, United States Department of Justice, S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York (October 6, 2015).
- Breaking-Another Mysterious Death: Anti-Clinton Author Found Dead at 54, http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/breaking-another-mysterious-death-anti-clinton-author-found-dead-54-reported-suicide/
- Phillips, Jack, Report: Shawn Lucas, Man Who Served DNC with Lawsuit, Found Dead, http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/2133063-report-shawn-lucas-man-who-served-dnc-found-dead/
- You Got Served, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3FMgZruOXE&t=203s