Phil Schneider is one of the people I was interested in as I began my journey in uncovering the truth in 1990’s. I discovered Art Bell, and felt called to the Southwest. It was this desire to know more, but I wasn’t sure exactly what that meant…..Phil was lecturer on UFO’s, government cover ups, and black budgets. The internet was very new, and though people were on it, not nearly the number that are involved today. On January 17, 1996 his friend Al Pratt, with the apartment manager of Autumn Park Apartments in Wilsonville, Oregon, and a Clackamas County detective found the body of Phil Schneider. He had been dead 5-7 days which made identifying cause of death difficult. They thought he might had a stroke, but over the next several months information came out that cast doubt to that explanation.
Phil came to his interesting life by way of Oscar Schneider, his father. Oscar was a U.S. Navy captain in WWII and ended up part of the Philadelphia Experiment. During a death bed confession, Oscar revealed to Phil, he was really born in Germany, was a U-Boat Captain and was captured by the allies in 1939 or 1940. He was traded to U.S. in what must have been a secret arrangement as he went into the US Navy as a Captain. Phil never really revealed why the U.S. government brought Oscar into the Navy at the same rank or made him a part of the Philadelphia Experiment. They brought in many German scientists, and it may have had something to do with utilizing high ranking Germans with information…
Phil had worked for the U.S. government as a contractor through Morrison-Knudsen. He worked at the underground base at Dulce, New Mexico. He was involved in building an underground addition to the base. In 1979 there was a skirmish with the Grey aliens and the humans. The human workers accidentally opened an area with the Greys in it, and there was a panic. By the time it was over 67 people were killed. Philip was one of 3 that survived. He had a scar on his chest he claimed was done by an alien weapon…..
Later he was encouraged by friends to go on the lecture circuit informing people of what was going on. That is how his public life really began. He spoke at Big Foot meetings, Preparedness meetings…. One of his first bits of information is that the politicians circumvented the US Constitution and made a treaty with the aliens in 1954. Originally it was trade; we got advanced technology and they were allowed to abduct and experiment on some of the U.S. citizens. They informed the government at first of who and when they took people. After awhile the aliens went rogue, abducted 1000’s and did not inform the government at all.
Here are some other accusations made by Philip:
- The space shuttle has been producing special alloys in orbit. A vacuum is needed for the creation of these special metals, justifying the mandate for a large, permanently manned space station
- Most of our stealth aircraft technology was developed by reverse engineering crashed alien craft (not the first time or the first person to inform us of that)
- AIDs was a population control virus invented by the National Ordinance Laboratory, Chicago Illinois (the most expendable people in their view got it, drug addicts and gay men)
- The US government has an earthquake device. Neither the 1995 Kobe earthquake nor the 1989 San Francisco quake had a pulse wave
- The World Trade Center bomb blast and the Oklahoma City blast were achieved by using small nuclear devices. The melting and pitting of the concrete and extrusion of metal supporting rods indicated this. (Schneider’s expertise-explosives) (1)
Philip also believed there is a shadow government operating the country. In 1995 he lamented 11 of his friends had been killed in 22 years, 8 of them were considered suicides. He considered them murders. The FBI and CIA had taken notice of Phil when he became public.
Finally, his ex-wife Debra wrote an article called the Phil Schneider Investigation. It seems days after she was notified of his death, the Clackamas County detective called her and told her the coroner found something around his neck. Here are some of the other points she found disturbing about his death:
- There was no suicide note (the officials vacillated between a stroke and suicide as cause of death)
- Phil told his friends if someone ever told them he killed himself, it was murder he would not kill himself
- Many sources said he was in fear for his family because of his lectures, he borrowed a 9 mm gun to protect himself
- All of his lecture materials went missing; alien metals, higher math books, photos of UFOs, notes for his book on the alien agenda-all other items like gold and jewelry, not missing
- Police never considered missing items from his apartment
- Medical examiner took blood and urine samples would not analyze them, thought it was a waste for a suicide. Later when someone wanted them analyzed they were “missing”
- It was physically impossible for him to commit suicide the way they later claimed. It was supposedly with a hose, and he was missing fingers on one hand would not have been able to hold it in position, not only that, he had a gun, and plenty of medication, why kill yourself with a hose?
- He was very religious and did not believe in suicide
- Though he was sick and had cancer, he struggled every day to live, believed his work was valuable, was writing a book, scheduled a lecture for 1/16/95, and was enjoying time with his daughter
- He was seen with a mysterious blonde before his death, people wondered if she had something to do with his death
- Several psychics said he did not commit suicide but was murdered… (2)
It is said that he began the lectures in part to the murder of his friend Ron Rummel in 1993, he was said to committed suicide, but evidence did not support the claim. It was at that time decided to spill the beans and come clean with what he knew.
- Phil Schneider, Project Camelot, http://projectcamelot.org/schneider.html
- Drayer, Cynthia, Philip Schneider Investigation, http://www.uhuh.com/reports/horror/schneider.htm
- Swartz, Tim, The Mysterious Life and Death of Phil Schneider, UFODigest,http://www.ufodigest.com/mystery2.php
- Al Bielek Talks About Phil Schneider, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuvgTiqlfNk