What is Pizzagate? It is the term given to the outing of the large pedophile rings through Wikileaks. The emails between John Podesta and various staff and political figures identify terms used in pedophilia. They also call to question, are there large pedophile rings that pass children around to the rich and powerful? The last few years this taboo subject has been outed first around Europe and the royal family of Great Britain as well as here in the states. Jeffery Epstein friend of Bill and Hillary was convicted, and the Johnny Gosch missing person case raises the awareness and says yes there are national pedophile rings that abduct children and pass them around between the rich, the powerful and the famous.
The idea of pedophilia for most of us is abhorrent, and belongs to a bottom feeder of a human being. So, it’s continuous appearance in the media is shocking to say the least. I tried to write about it and frankly it just made me want to curl up in bed and rock back and forth in shock. I started with the death of Monica Peterson to warm up. I am just going to relate what I have learned and provide some evidence to back it up.
Now I want to talk about Pizzagate. After reading email after email of John Podesta’s the terms pizza, pasta, sauce, walnuts all these terms were used over and over, and did not seem to fit the situation. First John Podesta was Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager. He also worked for both President Bill Clinton and was an advisor for Barack Obama. His connections are the very top of the country. I have included the terms as they pertain to the world of porn and pedophilia. It is called Pizzagate because the term is being used over and over through the emails. In the that world, the term “Pizza” refers to a girl… I became aware of it from a Reddit post. I tried to look up terms on the internet, and couldn’t at first. It creeped me out……The Urban Dictionary was a huge help.
John Podesta clicked on a phishing email and got hacked. All the emails were turned over to Wikileaks…Who in turn revealed them to the public. This was how it started. As people started combing through the emails they noticed these weird terms in the emails, and realized there was some sort of code going on. With some research on the internet the terminology became clear. This blog will have more than one part, so for tonight let’s start with the terminology and the emails. After researching there are some common terms for those in the Podesta emails that correlate with pedophile terms…Allegedly:
- Pizza- girl
- Hotdog- boy
- Cheese-little girl
- Pasta-little boy
- Ice Cream- Male prostitute
- Walnut- Person of Color, though the Urban Dictionary refers to it as a virgin
- Map- Semen
- Sauce- Orgy
- Re: Our drive
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: 2015-03-01 21:27 Subject: Re: Our drive
- We made it home. Going to make a tomato and olive sauce for your olive pasta. Sent from my iPhone > On Mar 1, 2015, at 5:06 PM, John Podesta <email@example.com> wrote: > > Stay safe. > > JP > –Sent from my iPad– > firstname.lastname@example.org > For scheduling: email@example.com > >> On Mar 1, 2015, at 4:12 PM, Jennifer Palmier I <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote: >> >> So that’s our ice encased wiper and taste of the traffic we are in. Suffice to say we will not make it tonight, I am sad to say. Have to settle for the pasta john gave us at Christmas. Really sorry to miss. >> >> <IMG_0016.JPG> >> >> >> >> Sent from my iPhone (Wikileaks email #59159) Who eats 3-month-old pasta? David Seaman is a former contributor for Huffington Post. He was terminated from his job without warning for posting an article containing a video that asked questions about Hillary Clinton’s health. He has contributed to the research on Pizzagate. (2)(3)
After reading the emails you start to see a pattern…there are many similar emails that continue to discuss pizza over and over. Another issue, Dennis Hastert, John Podesta had remained in contact with him for years. Hastert was speaker of the house from 1999-2007. He was sentenced to 15 months for child molestation in April 2016. The case against Hastert involved hush money he paid to cover up his sexual abuse of teenage boys in the 1960’s and 1970’s when he was a wrestling coach at a high school about 50 miles west of Chicago. (3)
Finally, the late Andrew Breitbart had this to say about Podesta, “How prog-guru John Podesta isn’t a household word as a world class underage sex-slave cover upper defending the unspeakable dregs escapes me.” (4) Now there are parts I want to cover but for now this is it. The researchers either have it completely wrong, or more frightening completely right, allegedly……
To Subscribe: email@example.com